Firefighters rapidly extinguished a fireplace within the clubhouse on the Nile Nation Membership in Mountlake Terrace Sunday afternoon, South County Hearth mentioned.
Crews have been dispatched round 12:20 p.m. When firefighters arrived, membership workers have been spraying water from a backyard hose onto an exterior hearth outdoors the kitchen. Occupants of the constructing safely evacuated. Nobody was injured.
Firefighters had the fireplace beneath management inside 20 minutes and stopped the flames earlier than they reached the inside of the constructing. Harm is estimated at $60,000.
South County Hearth obtained help from Shoreline Hearth Division.
The hearth’s trigger stays beneath investigation, mentioned South County Hearth spokesperson Leslie Hynes.
My Edmonds Information
Signal Up for Our Each day Edmonds Publication