It wasn’t precisely the get up name residents had been anticipating within the 900 block of Springfield Highway on Saturday morning.
Round 6 a.m., the Kelowna Fireplace Division obtained calls about seen smoke within the sky within the space of Springfield Highway, near Millbridge Park.
The smoke was coming from a hedge fireplace only a few toes away from a house. Residents of the house rapidly grabbed a backyard hose and began dousing the blaze. Upon arrival, the fireplace division accomplished the work to extinguish the fireplace and checked across the space for hotspots.
On the time, the reason for the fireplace is being investigated. Kelowna RCMP additionally attended the scene. The house wasn’t broken.
Join free account right this moment and begin receiving our unique newsletters.